No Man's SkyRated TAction
No Man's Sky is an epic science fiction adventure set across an infinite universe, in which every star is the light of a distant sun, each orbited by planets filled with life, and you can go to any of them you choose. In this infinite procedurally generated universe, you'll discover places and creatures that no other players have seen before - and perhaps never will again. A mystery lies at the center of the galaxy, an irresistible pulse that draws you on an epic voyage to discover the true nature of the cosmos. Your journey will be charged with danger, encountering hostile creatures and fierce pirates, in order to survive you will need to prepare, upgrading your ship, suit, and weapons. Whether you choose to fight, trade, or explore, every decision you make has consequences, shaping your journey as you travel ever deeper into No Man's Sky.
- Facing hostile creatures and fierce pirates, you'll know that Death comes at a cost, and survival will be down to the choices you make over how you upgrade your ship, your weapon and suit.
- Will you be a fighter that preys on the weak or takes out pirates for their bounties? Or a trader that exploits rich resources on forgotten worlds? Or an explorer that goes beyond the known frontier?
- The galaxy is a living, breathing place. Every other player lives in the same galaxy, and you can choose to share your discoveries with them on a map that spans known space.
- Enhanced for Xbox One X and includes the Foundation, Pathfinder, and Atlas Rises updates.
- New: Base building/sharing, planetary vehicles, weapon specialization, perm death mode, central storyline, portals, procedural mission system, trade improvements, economies, joint exploration, & more.
Shipping: Economy Shipping
Delivery: Estimate 3-5 busines days using Economy Shipping.
ETA: Get it by Dec 10 if ordered by 2:30PM CST.
Returns: 30 day returns unopened more info
NUMBER OF DISCS: