Opus Collection: The Day We Found Earth & Rocket Of WhispersRated TAdventure
Two heartwarming space odysseys in one package comprise the OPUS Collection: OPUS: The Day We Found Earth and OPUS: Rocket of Whispers.
OPUS: The Day We Found Earth
Millions of years in the future, mankind has left its home planet of Earth far behind. But now Emeth, an adorable robot who has made a solemn promise to his creator, must rediscover his lost homeland in order to save all of humanity. But as he tries to fulfill that promise, he begins to realize that he may hold an even greater purpose. This atmospheric, bittersweet tale is the perfect introduction to the world of OPUS.
• Operate a deep space telescope to scan the skies for long-lost Earth…and other untold secrets.
• Investigate your ship to uncover the history of a centuries-old mission item by mysterious item.
• Explore a universe teeming with vivid and vibrant planets, nebulas, and galaxies.
• Lose yourself in a sweeping soundtrack that will tug at your heartstrings.
OPUS: Rocket of Whispers
Witness the story of two lonely survivors of an apocalyptic plague, who are given the seemingly impossible task of building an interstellar rocket. Their goal is to revive the ancient tradition of space burial and return the lost souls of the world to their cosmic homeland. Written by the IMGA-nominated author of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth, this tale of loss and rebirth will leave you breathless.
• Travel through the ruins of a frozen world, uncovering the history of a once prosperous land as you go.
• Gather the materials you'll need for your rocket, and craft tools to explore even greater distances.
• Uncover more than 100 items, each with unique artwork and descriptions informed by detailed research.
• Roam through a beautiful, atmospheric soundscape created by indiePlay-nominated composer Triodust.
Shipping: Economy Shipping
Delivery: Estimate 3-5 busines days using Economy Shipping.
ETA: Get it by May 25 if ordered by 2:30PM CST.
Returns: 30 day returns unopened more info
NUMBER OF DISCS: