Revised August 1, 2019
BoxClaw, and its advertisers and agents are deeply committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. Below is information outlining our continued support for the responsible management of consumer information.
For each visitor to BoxClaw, our web server automatically recognizes only your Internet provider's address and the manufacturer of the web browser in use. We do not collect your email address unless you give it to us.
If you do not want to receive emails from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email message to us at the below email address and telling us that you do not want to receive any email from BoxClaw.
BoxClaw, as well as most sites on the Internet, use "cookies" to enhance your experience on the web. BoxClaw cannot use these cookies to personally identify you in any way. What are cookies and why do we use them? A cookie is a unique number that is provided to you the first time you visit BoxClaw. This unique number, which is stored in a small file on your computer, helps BoxClaw target ads to you. This cookie can help BoxClaw ensure that you are not shown the same ad multiple times, and helps our advertisers understand what you like and don't like about their offerings so that they can cater better to your needs the next time you are interested in their products or services. We may use cookie information to tailor products and services that we sell that may be of interest to you. While we believe that cookies enhance your Internet experience by limiting the number of times you see the same ad and delivering more relevant content to you, they are not required.
If you do not want the benefit of cookies, there is a simple procedure to manually delete your cookies. Please consult your web browser's Help documentation for more information.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at BoxClaw periodically.
Rest assured that we will never sell, exchange, share or disclose any personal information about you.
If you have any additional questions about BoxClaw's dedication to visitor privacy, please contact us via our contact us page.
What Personal Information Does BoxClaw.com Gather about its Customers?
Any information we learn from our customers assists in personalizing and improving your BoxClaw.com experience. The Following are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us:
- We obtain and store any information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in any other way. If you choose to omit certain information, you may not be able to make full use of all the features. This can include: customized shopping experience, improving our services, identifying issues and contacting you regarding questions or account activity.
- Automatic Information:
- We use “cookies” and we gather certain types of information when you visit our site.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google and Bronto in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Please note that this Disclaimer may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights associated with this Disclaimer without your consent, and we expect most such changes will be minor. Regardless, we will post any revised Disclaimer on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of changes). Each version of this Disclaimer will be identified at the top of the page by its effective date.
- By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. Please note that this Disclaimer may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights associated with this Disclaimer without your consent, and we expect most such changes will be minor. Regardless, we will post any revised Disclaimer on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of changes). Each version of this Disclaimer will be identified at the top of the page by its effective date.
- Does BoxClaw.com store my credit card information?
- BoxClaw.com securely keeps only the last four digits of the credit card you use to make a purchase. The credit card information is securely passed immediately to our credit card processor who does keep the information to pre-authorize a charge and to process the payment and we are given a unique token for that transaction.
- How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We keep only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- Are Children Allowed to Use BoxClaw.com?
- BoxClaw.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use BoxClaw.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
- Does BoxClaw.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries BoxClaw.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers:
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers:
- Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of BoxClaw.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Protection of BoxClaw.com and Others:
- We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of BoxClaw.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent:
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.